Sorry I'm so late doing this tag but I have been tagged by two lovely ladies Emerald Green 88 and Fudge Smoothies Make Up to do the 8 Questions Tag - all you have to do is answer the 8 questions and then make up 8 questions of your own and tag away. Both lovely ladies asked different questions so I'll start with Sian from Fudge Smoothies Make Up
1. What's your favourite piece of jewellery you own?
I have a few things - a gold and diamond ring that was my grandmas, and the rings my parents bought me for my 18th and 21st birthdays, also a snowflake obsidian bracelet my mum got me before I went to New York I don't travel anywhere overseas without it, and a wooden bead necklace that I love
2.Have you ever broken any bones?
Thankfully not I've pulled ligaments and things but touch lots of wood I've never broken anything
3. What's your favourite holiday destination?
Probably Cyprus I have been lots of times but I love it I love the food, the people and the weather - I also loved New York for obvious reasons :)
4.Favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Other than blogging or twittering, probably cooking or card making
5. Have you got any piercings?
4 in each ear
6.What would you spend your last £5 on?
probably chocolate lol
7. Do you prefer laptops or computers?
My laptop definitely my pc is soooo slow
8. Share a photo of something that means something to you
and here are Emerald Green 88 aka Laura's :)
1. What is your most worn nail polish?
I don't think I have one lol I am always chopping and changing my polishes
2. If I gave you £1000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
probably a Mulberry Alexa - I am sizing up the copies at the moment but I would love the real thing
3. What three things do you always keep in your handbag?
tissues, purse, and a hairbrush
4. What is your dream job?
Hmm realistically something that makes a difference maybe counselling or in a dream world a fashion or a beauty journalist
5. If you could have any celebrity's wardrobe whose would you choose?
hmm as long as I can up size it I doubt I'd fit in to many celebrity's wardrobes erm probably Victoria Beckhams lol
6. Did you make any new years resolutions and have you stuck to them?
Erm yeah quite a few to lose weight - I've managed to lose a bit, save money erm that hasn't quite gone to plan, and to use up my mountain of beauty bits - I'm doing ok on that one x
7. What is your favourite beauty product at the moment?
Probably No17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Nudist Peach I've worn it a lot over the past couple of months
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Hopefully back in the land of the living, fit and healthy in a job maybe a relationship hopefully just not in the same place I am now
So there are my 16 questions - and here are my 8 :)
1. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
2. If you could only buy clothes in one shop for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Name one place that you would love to visit and why?
4. What is your earliest memory?
5. What is your most hated food?
6. What is your favourite items of clothing?
7. If you had £500 to spend on yourself what would you buy?
8. What did you want to be when you grew up
miss ellies make up blog
Lillian from Funny Faces Place